Perfect your cakes, breads and roasts with chef-friendly features and 11 specialized oven modes. TwinVection ™ Technology utilizes dual convection fans to enhance heat and air circulation for perfectly balanced temperature control. Two full-extension, telescopic professional oven racks with six-position rack supports glide easily and offer convenient access. And the soft-close oven door eliminates slams and ensures that the door closes fully to secure heat inside with counterbalanced assisted closing.
- Touch control display offers ease of use and precision control.
- TwinVection ™ Technology maximizes air circulation while balancing heat distribution with dual convection fans.
- 11 high-performance oven modes: Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pizza, Bake, Broil, Dehydrate, Proof, Defrost, Warming, Clean.
- Hidden/recessed bake, broil and convection elements allow for easy cleaning.
- Soft-close oven door eliminates soufflé-crashing slams and ensures that the door closes fully to secure heat inside with counterbalanced assisted closing.
- Extra-wide glass pane helps you keep an eye on things while keeping exterior temperature cool to the touch.
- Porcelain enameled oven interior provides even heat distribution throughout and ease of cleaning.
- Two full-extension, telescopic professional oven racks with six-position rack supports glide easily and offer convenient access.
- Angled oven door, end caps and handle are ergonomically designed for easy opening and closing of oven door.
- Marquise Accented TM oven handle with commercial-grade end caps provides industry-exclusive durability and style.
- Standard meat probe provides accurate temperature measurement.
- Backlit patented knobs enhance both visibility and style.
||Cutout Dimensions A (in.)
||Circuit Breaker Req
||Approx SHP WT (lbs)
||30" Single Wall Oven
||30" Double Wall Oven
Double Wall Oven
Energy Star Rated:
Drawer Proof Mode:
Hidden Bake Element:
Chef-Friendly Control: Hestan TwinVection ™ Technology
Hestan Chef-Proven Performance: Dan & Rachel s Supper Club
Hestan Chef-Proven Performance: Kim s Carbonara
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.